Sunday March 19, Spring Equinox Open Day!! 2-8pm
Come discover Yellow Bird Art Farm – The ever-developing environmental art and sculpture park in Woodbury TN. Feel free to come any time after 2pm, wander around and be inspired! Lots will be happening!
* 2pm on. Refreshments served in Shambhala Meditation Space (a round cob building).
* A group of ten sculptures – Passing TransFigures, created by David Wood and constructed by Leopard Zeppard – will be unveiled.
* 3-4:30pm. The heliotrope earthart installation “Awakening” will be collectively reassembled at the Peace Circle after extensive repair. Your help appreciated!
* Tour of YellowBird’s sculptures and visions 4:30pm with David. Including the just completed Inverted Bird Blind by Silvan Laan.
* 5-7pm Live Music! Leopard and Tom Foolery will play music among the artworks as they light up at dusk. And Robyn Taylor will delight us with her original songs.
* 6pm Bonfire, marshmallows and tunes into the evening. Drumming circle?
Come and enjoy this latest happening event in Cannon County. Check out all that has been created and the possibilities for more! GPS 260 Palmer Lane, Woodbury, TN 37190